Zhengzhou Lantai Machinery Co., Ltd. is a high-tech industry specializing in the research and development, production and sales of melt pumps, high temperature melt pumps, melt metering pumps, melt gear pumps, chemical pipeline conveying pumps and melt pump PID and PLC control systems . Today, melt pumps are mainly used for the transportation, pressurization and metering of high temperature and high viscosity polymer melts. Melt gear pumps have been widely used in chemical fiber, granulation, plastic film, sheet, sheet, profile, pipe, wire and cable, wire drawing, compound extrusion and other production lines and chemical transportation industries. Low power consumption, high volumetric efficiency, and small shear effect on the melt.
Lantai company has been committed to the development and promotion of melt pump products. Based on the principles of "striving for innovation, scientific management, and honest management", and adopting high-quality products, high-quality services, and low prices as the guideline, we adopt advanced technology and processing technology to provide users with high-quality melt pump products. A professional melt pump manufacturer!
High temperature melt pump is an indispensable equipment for high temperature and high viscosity polymer melt transportation, pressurization and melt metering. Compared with other types of pumps, the high temperature melt pump has a compact structure, reliable operation, low energy consumption, high volumetric efficiency, small shear effect on the melt, stable flow at high viscosity and high pressure, and no outlet pressure fluctuations. The unique advantages of the pump and its key role in the process make it play an irreplaceable role in polyester production.
Structure and working principle of melt pump
The melt gear pump is composed of a pump casing, front and rear side covers, a gear shaft, a sliding bearing and a shaft seal. Melt gear pumps are positive displacement pumps. When working, they rely on the change of the working volume caused by the meshing of the master and driven gears to transport the melt. The working volume is composed of the pump body, the cogging of the gear and the bearing with the function of a side plate. When the gear rotates, the melt enters the tooth grooves of the two gears in the suction cavity. As the gear rotates, the melt is brought into the discharge cavity from both sides, and the gear meshes again, so that the melt in the tooth groove is squeezed out Cavity, pressurized to the outlet pipe. As long as the pump shaft rotates, the gear presses the melt toward the outlet side, so the pump outlet can reach a very high pressure, and the flow rate is basically independent of the discharge pressure.
The gears of high-viscosity gear pumps are usually straight teeth, helical teeth, herringbone teeth, and helical teeth. The tooth profile mainly has involute and arc types. Usually small gear pumps mostly use involute spur gears, high temperature gear pumps often use shift gears, and melt pumps that transport high viscosity, high pressure polymer melts mostly use involute helical gears. The gear and the shaft are made into one body, and its rigidity and reliability are higher than that of a gear pump manufactured separately from the gear and the shaft. The gears of foreign low-pressure gear pumps often adopt a square structure, that is, the tooth width of the gear is equal to the diameter of the tooth top circle. The tooth width of the high-viscosity gear pump used in high-pressure applications is smaller than the diameter of its top circle. This is to reduce the radial pressure area of the gear and reduce the load of the gear and bearing.
Second, the installation and use of melt pumps.
1. Carefully unpack the pump and check it carefully. If there is any damage or missing parts, please contact our company immediately. This pump is made of high temperature alloy steel material. All parts are heat treated with high hardness, so the material is brittle and belongs to precision equipment. Any impact or drop may cause serious damage, and it is recommended to use a suspension ring for installation.
2. Please judge the pump inlet and outlet accurately during installation. When installed correctly, the pump shaft rotates clockwise. When installing the motor, reducer, universal coupling and pump, the pump must be fixed to the base to ensure the concentricity between the pump seat and the motor drive shaft. There must be no jamming when rotating, otherwise it will cause gear jamming. fracture.
3. The pump body has a pressure sensor hole and a temperature sensor hole on the outside of the pump. Due to the correct installation of the sensor, the measurement data will be biased. The connection of the pump body adopts high-strength (12.9) bolt connection to ensure the safe operation of the pump body.
4. When the pump is just started, it should run at low speed. After the pump runs stably, it can be gradually adjusted to normal speed and pressure. If the pump does not rotate smoothly, you must stop the pump to check the cause to avoid serious damage to the inside of the pump. If packing is used for sealing, the position of the sealing cap is often adjusted so that the sealing state is always better.
Disassembly and cleaning of the melt pump.
1. Carefully remove the pump from the equipment and slowly raise the temperature in the vacuum heating furnace to 400 ℃ -450 ℃ for two hours. The temperature should not be overheated, otherwise the hardness of the pump body material will be reduced, which will affect the stability of the pump body size.
2. In the process of temperature rise, the remaining materials are dissolved and discharged. Unscrew the bolts of the sealing gland and the front and back covers in this order. Keep in mind the orientation of all the removed parts, and return all the parts during installation. When removing the gear, there is residual solid material sticking. Do not hit the corners of the teeth and bearings with a hard object. Instead, tap it with a plastic or soft copper hammer to remove it.
3. After disassembling the pump, place the removed gear and seal assembly on a clean surface, and clean the parts with compressed air or a clean cotton cloth first. And carefully inspect each part for wear, cracks, burrs and scratches. You can use 600 ﹟ sandpaper to lightly polish the attachments on the surface. Be careful when measuring gears, middle plates and D-type bearings. Do not remove the metal or grind it. Otherwise it will affect its metering function.
4. After the parts have been polished, clean them with trichloroethane or vinyl chloride solvent, and then wipe them with cotton cloth. Do not use paper towels, because there may be paper scraps or impurities sticking to the parts. You can install them after cleaning. .